What’s for lunch? We’ve got you covered! Here’s a healthy lunch option that’s a medley of tasty flavors and is easy to prepare. Try this open-faced sandwich when you’re in a hurry, or just in the mood for deliciousness!
- Ezekiel bread
- Cheddar cheese
- Quarter Moon Farm White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Place spinach leaves onto one slice of bread.
- Slice avocados, tomatoes, and onion.
- Place onion, then avocado, then tomatoes on top of spinach layer.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top, to taste.
- Put open-faced sandwich under the broiler until cheese has melted.
- Remove from broiler, and drizzle with White Balsamic Vinaigrette.
This open-faced sandwich is guaranteed to become a family favorite. Enjoy!