Looking for something a little different to bring to your office party, potluck, or family gathering? Here’s a dip with a rich flavor that people will rave about!
- 1 large eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 3 Tbs Black Garlic Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup Black Garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- oregano, to taste
- salt & black pepper, to taste
- In large pan, simmer eggplant, onion, green pepper, fresh garlic cloves, and olive oil for 10 minutes; stir often.
- After 10 minutes, add remaining ingredients.
- Cover pan.
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool before serving.
Serve with crackers, pita bread, or thinly sliced baguette. Refrigerate any leftovers, but don’t count on any!