Luxuriate in black garlic butter with your favorite breads or rolls for a great way to start a meal. Or use it to make a loaf of garlic bread for something over-the-top delicious!
- 8 ounces of butter
- 8 ounces of Quarter Moon Farm black garlic
- Cut butter into smaller pieces.
- Peel black garlic cloves.
- Combine the butter and black garlic in a food processor.
- Melt the butter and black garlic mixture in a small pan over low heat.
Put softened black garlic butter into a small bowl for spreading on bread or rolls. Or use it while softened to spread between between slices of Italian bread to make an unforgettable loaf of garlic bread. Enjoy!