Grey salt from France blended with black garlic powder produces a unique flavor for deviled eggs. Quarter Moon Farm’s Black Garlic & Sel Gris Sea Salt make this old standard something to brag about!
- 6 Hard-boiled eggs
- 3 Tbs sour cream or mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Black Garlic & Sel Gris Sea Salt, to taste
- Parsley or chives, for sprinkling on top
- Cover eggs with water, bring to rolling boil, then remove from heat; cover, and let sit for 12 minutes.
- Peel eggs under cold water.
- Let eggs cool, then slice in half.
- Gently remove yolks with a small spoon.
- Add sour cream or mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and Black Garlic & Sea Salt to mashed egg yolks.
- Spoon mixture into cavity of each egg white.
- Sprinkle parsley or chives on top of deviled eggs.
The addition of the Black Garlic & Sel Gris Sea Salt give these eggs a little bit of the unexpected. Watch them disappear before your eyes!