Who wants to cook on a hot summer night? Try a refreshing and hearty salad with black garlic!
Mix and match whatever fresh vegetables you have in your refrigerator. The more colors and textures, the better in terms of both nutrition and interest. Think greens, other veggies, fruit, and nuts, and dinner will be on the table in no time! Toss in some feta, goat cheese, or shredded cheddar, if you wish.
- Salad greens
- Clementine segments
- Black Garlic cloves, chopped or whole
- Chopped walnuts or pine nuts
- Chopped carrots
- Slivered red onions
- Black olives
- Sliced mushrooms
- Dressing of choice or oil and vinegar
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Assemble all the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing or oil and vinegar.
Serve with a loaf of your favorite bread on the side, or top with croutons. Congratulate yourself for eating a healthy dinner and having the rest of the evening free!