Looking for something easy and delicious for dessert? Here you go!
Yield: Four 1/2-cup servings
- One can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- One head black garlic
- Maple syrup, optional
- Fruit or berries, optional
- Place 3-4 pieces of chopped black garlic in each ramekin bowl.
- Mix together coconut milk, Chia seeds, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into ramekin bowls.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- When ready to serve, top with fruit or berries with a touch of maple syrup.